<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8228107964212675659?origin\x3dhttp://kendiee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 25, 2008~2:18 AM

Random Stuff: Survey from FS :)

Where is the person who has your heart at this moment?
= He's in the biggest district of Brunei.

Are you waiting for something?
= faaaak yes!

What were you doing at ten last night?
= I was crying my heart out staring at the ceiling, listening to some songs.

Did you cry today?
= pphyeah.

Do you hate the last person you had a conversation with?
= Nehh..

Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
= Not really... but someone I love is in another religion..ah well, that's one thing to think about in the future...

Last shocking news you heard?
= No idea... =X

Can you sleep in jeans?
= Hmmm, if I'm too sleepy.

What can't you wait for?
= my cravings.. TO SEE HIM AGAIN! and in 6 years, my legal lovelife.

When was the last time you told someone you loved them and meant it?
= Recently.

Are you good at giving advice?
= You think so?

Are you good at giving directions?
= Sometimes..

When is the last time you told someone you're okay when you're not?
= Recently.

What is your favorite shake in zagu?
= HUH?

What movie are you waiting for?
= The movie that someone will be bringing me out.

Do you want to live with your girlfriend/ boyfriend?
= Fcuk yeah. HAHA!! Damn so!

What song do you listen to feel happy?
= there's too much to mention..

Garfield or Mickey mouse?
= Mickey mouse..? xP

In a week, how many times do you go online?
= 7 days a week xP HAHA!! everyday~

Describe yourself in one word.
= (you describe me then)

What are you listening to right now?
= The aircon's noise.. LOL!

Complete this sentence: THE WORLD NEEDS...
= PEACE.

What was the last thing you ate?
= Oh, chilli crabs, curry prawn and some egg-thingy idk. HAHA!! YUM!

Something that happened today?
= Morning:
  • DimSum at Lucky Restaurant.
  • Jerudong Market // Beach.
  • Muara - (parent's working on something)
  • Hjh Hasnah's Restaurant, Muara.
  • Back Home - Sleeeeeep.
  • Fixed my wi-fi at home (I'm using it now, actually. HAHA)
  • Internet & TV :)
  • Dinner.
  • Internet & TV again.
  • ......................now here......................

Do you think your last ex deserves to die?
= Nehh.. Let him live his own life :)
I'm not that mean to think that my ex deserves to die, so no.

Have you kissed someone on the lips in the past week?
= HAHAH none of your business!

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
= My sister :)

Have you ever done something with someone when they were high?
= Yep, laughed and jumped and joked around; faaak I miss that.

Have you ever been out past curfew?
= No.

Are you happy?
= For some reasons, yes. For some reasons, no.

Is your room clean?
= You should check it out! ;)

Where is your sister/brother right now?
= sister CF : beside me.
brothers KL & KH : at their room.

If your ex called you right now and said they wanted you back, what would you say?
= Do you have to know?.. well perhaps I might be telling him that I'm already happy with the one I love now.. and other things too but none of your business!

Do you have friends?
= of course! :)

Anyone told you a secret this week?
= I reckon, yes.

Did you have a good day yesterday?
= Oh faaaaaak hell no.

Have you ever told someone you love them?
= x____x chyeahh!

In the next 4 months what are you looking forward to the most?
= CHRISTMAS & to see him again! :(

Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
= both, alternately.

Open the nearest book to you:
= Chicken Soup for the Romantic Soul.

What will you buy next?
= I'm not sure.

Who was the last person you threw out of your life?
= no idea...

What do you hear right now?
= The aircon's noise x____x""

How many hours did you sleep last night?
= 8 hours :)

Is something bothering you right now?
= Yeah :(

Are you talkative?
= Sometimes.

Last person you saw?
= my sister Fei :)

In the past week have you gotten sick?
= Oh, yes.

In the past week have you felt stupid?
= Kind of.

What were you doing at 9 AM this morning?
= Just about to wake up..

In the past week have you felt sad?
= Chyeahh..sadly~



..what?! no more questions? HAHA! I want more! anyhoos, I'm signing off now, head to bed.
It's really late now and it's like 2 something in the morning xP Bye! Good night! :)


I swear to you, I've been RETRO`FIED!
Love from, Chiaw Yuen


That Lady

My Main Blog!!!


Cravings

There's so much that I want...
First thing on the list:
To Be With Him Again...

TYPO-ERROR

Please leave a message when you visit.
Thank You! =)



Friends

CLICK HERE ❤


Singing

Music will be up soon!

Reminiscence

June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008

Credits

Designer: ChiawYuen
Design Based-On: UN.existing-love}
Basecodes: WHITE_LICIOUS
Image: Photobucket
& Blogger + Blogskins