Friday, August 29, 2008~11:24 PM
The reason.
The reasons for having this blog right here:
- to share my random thoughts and ideas.
- even though I have a main blog: [clickers], I just think that I post too much stuffs there and it gets boring to scroll & read all the way down then I thought what if I make use of my old blog :) so here it is; Link changed and updated :D
- I don't really like to full up my main blog with random shxts.
- I have things to share, which you might be interested.. cuz my main blog seem boring. xP
- I love blogging and I'm addicted to it. Like I said I don't really like fulling my main blog, so here's a blog with some ol`random stuffs to pass my time when I'm bored.
- what else?
- well, I've got nothing now... Oh well~
Labels: Blog, Reasons
I swear to you, I've been RETRO`FIED!
Love from, Chiaw Yuen ❤