<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8228107964212675659?origin\x3dhttp://kendiee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 5, 2008~3:03 AM

Something I Would Cry About..

Something that had just made me cry... : [clickheres]

Things had changed a lot and nothing can bring back the past.
All we could do is appreciate and be happy that it happened.
See things through reality. Look at what you can do about something you want.
Because if you have a will, you'll have a way :')


I swear to you, I've been RETRO`FIED!
Love from, Chiaw Yuen


That Lady

My Main Blog!!!


Cravings

There's so much that I want...
First thing on the list:
To Be With Him Again...

TYPO-ERROR

Please leave a message when you visit.
Thank You! =)



Friends

CLICK HERE ❤


Singing

Music will be up soon!

Reminiscence

June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008

Credits

Designer: ChiawYuen
Design Based-On: UN.existing-love}
Basecodes: WHITE_LICIOUS
Image: Photobucket
& Blogger + Blogskins