<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8228107964212675659?origin\x3dhttp://kendiee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 6, 2008~11:33 PM

Survey.

I got tagged by zelle. (:

ARE YOU:

Perfect? Perfectly imperfect.
Tall? I wish~ HAHAH I wish I could at least be 5`4Ft. tall~
In your pajamas? Yeps.
Left handed? Nah.


LAST:

friend you saw? si Chrysh? Don't really remember.
person you talked on the phone? I don't remember who =/ I haven't talk on the phone for awhile.
person to text you? Remy.
Is today better than yesterday? Maybe.


FAVOURITE:

Number? 03, 06, 69, 197, 261..
Colour? green. maroon/red. purple.
Food? There's lotsa :)
Place? Perhaps the beach, or maybe home? It used to be anywhere with "HIM"..but yeahh..


QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:

Q: What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
A: I looked at my phone.

Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
A: There are lots of stuffs =(


Q: What's the last movie you watched in theater?
A: Babylon.

Q: Where is the last place you went?
A: Kitchen... Or a real place, Kampong Ayer & Bismi.

Q: Do you smile a lot?
A: Yes, I do.. but I don't know what happened...

Q: Do you wish upon stars?
A: Maybe not upon the stars.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: I am suuuuure am one friendly person =) But not if you're a perv =____=""

Q: Where did you sleep last night?
A: Somewhere you're not sleeping at; HAHA my bed lah. Mana lagitah.

Q: Why did you sleep there?
A: Dushhh. It's where I should sleep.

Q: When was the last time you cried?
A: This morning.

Q: What was you last thought before going to sleep last night?
A: ......a lot of things, I might not even remember...

Q: Rate life as of right now, one being bad, ten being great?
A: 5 out of 10. You know what it means..

Q: What do you hear right now?
A: Nothing really... It's a total silence.

Q: Does anything hurt you right now?
A: Yeaahhh...

Q: What is your favourite month?
A: July, November, December... HAHAH so the question should be *favourite month(s).

EMOTIONS:

Are you missing someone right now? sooo much :(
Are you single? Yes, but it's complicated okay.
Are you tired? =____="" sleepy~
Are your parents still married? Yes.



BASICS:

Real name? Chiaw Yuen B. Loo
Age? 15 soon.
Eye color? Dark brown.
Zodiac sign? Aquarius, Chickie.
Male or Female? SHE-male!

Single? Mmhmm but sorry, still unavailable.
Crushing? Maybe.

Smart? Perhaps yes, perhaps no.
Hair color? Black.
Sweats or jeans? Jeans, I guess.
Phone or Camera? I'd say the gooood phone with its gooood camera ;D

Health freak? Sometimes I am.
Righty or lefty? Righty.


FIRST:

best friend? Jessie James.
award? I don't remember..there's a lot, honestly.
enemy? errr..I don't really remember. I think it was some girl from Pri 1.
pet? doggy bernama Happy.
vacation? I was in the Philly, then Brunei, then I think it was Singapore.


CURRENTLY:

Eating? was.
Drinking? nah.
listening to? the silence that's making me deaf.
Waiting for? me to turn 16 and 18 and then finally 21.


WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE GENDER:

Lips or eyes? I'd say eyes.

Shorter ir taller? Of course, taller.
Romantic or spontaneous? Both would be great.
Sensitive or loud? No idea.

Hook-up or in a relationship? Predominantly, in a relationship.


HAVE YOU EVER:

Drank bubbles? suuure xP from the drinks.
Lost glasses/contacts? Never lost them, it just broke.

Ran away from home? if you're ready to take me away.

Broken someone's heart? Many times and it's somehow coming back to me ='(

Been arrested? That'd be WOW but no, never been.


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

Do you like someone? Yes, I do; but I think there's more of love I have for that someone than like.
Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? Hell no!


I am tagging:
YOU, whoever reads this.

Labels:



I swear to you, I've been RETRO`FIED!
Love from, Chiaw Yuen


That Lady

My Main Blog!!!


Cravings

There's so much that I want...
First thing on the list:
To Be With Him Again...

TYPO-ERROR

Please leave a message when you visit.
Thank You! =)



Friends

CLICK HERE ❤


Singing

Music will be up soon!

Reminiscence

June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008

Credits

Designer: ChiawYuen
Design Based-On: UN.existing-love}
Basecodes: WHITE_LICIOUS
Image: Photobucket
& Blogger + Blogskins