<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8228107964212675659?origin\x3dhttp://kendiee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 12, 2008~11:46 PM

Killing Me.

1. Have you ever lost your cellphone?
- mmhmm.

2. Do you eat icecream even if it's raining?
- it actually depends, y'know.

3. Do you piercings? tattoos?

- yes to piercings.

4. Do good things come to those who wait?
- most likely, I'd say yes; but sometimes you don't have to wait for good things, c0z it'll just come ;)

5. If you have a timemachine, would you travel to the future or the past?
- perhaps I'd go for the future first and then go back the past.

6. Who was the last person who gave you roses?
- Never even had one. =D and glad, for some reasons.

7. Who are you chatting with at the moment?
- you don't have to know, s0z!

8. Do you smoke cigarettes?
- ever did but I don't anymore, kind of promised an ex-lover.
"Smoke one, and I'll smoke a hundred!" this is what he's said to me the last time I did.

9. Do you ask your friends' opinion before you buy something?
- Sure, sometimes. When I'm not very sure about my own opinion.

10. Have you ever whistled at a girl/boy before?

- How? I don't even know how to whistle properly. HAHAH!!

11. Ever danced around in your room naked?
- Naked? In my room? Sure. HAHAH but that was supposed to be a secret.

12. Do you have a nickname for your crush?

- A crush? who's my crush? HAHAH.

13. Would you ever audition for Singapore Idol?
- I don't know.. What do you think so?

14. Is there anything you want to say to that person you miss?

- Yes, there is some things.

15. Have you ever stolen someone else's sweetie?
- Never did, and never will.

16. How do you end a phone call with someone you dislike?
- Similar to how I end the phone call with people I like.

17. These past few days...

- *refer to my other blog*

18. Have you/would you ever throw a party when your parents aren't home?
- Nah, I don't think so unless they haven't any rules that I can't bring anyone home.

19. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
- putus lohhh..

20. Do you like to gossip?
- Not really. HAHAH more on talks about each individuals I'm having the convo with.

21. Are you ticklish?
- Oh sure I am ^____^

22. Do you miss someone at this very moment.

- so much that you can't even imagine it's killing me.

23. Do you live for the moment or for the future?
- I live for both! =)

24. How often when you lie?
- No idea ^____^v HEHEH peace!

25. Do you plan your outfits?
- sometimes when I'm meeting someone special =)

26. Do you keep your sweetie's stuff after you break up?

- oh yes, I do.

27. Does shopping make you feel better?
- You think so? Shopping doesn't really, it's people around me who does. ;D

28. Can a person be possessed by a devil?
- Uhuh. 0____0

29. Have you ever made the first move?
- Sort of? HAHAH. sooosh!

30. On a scale from one to ten, how tired are you?
- probably 5, right now.

31. What is the relationship between you and the last person you texted?
- Good friends =)

32. What did you do last night?

- I.........................knocked myself out! HAHA kidding! Sleep~

33. Anything good/exciting happen to you lately?

- I haven't any clue. what do you think so?

34. What did you last eat?
- ChocoNuts. xD HEHEHE!!

35. If you could choose the colour of the sky, what would it be?
- Oh, I love it just the way it is. =)

36. Do you feel like you need to brush your teeth right now?
- HAHA a little.

37. Looking forward to anything in the near future?
- Ooooo YESSS! xD

38. What colour is your cellphone?
- many colours xP no no, it's black, it's silver, it's red. dumdidumdidum.

39. Do you or do you not agree on stem cell research? Explain?
- Stem cell research? wow, a whole new different questions eh? hm, well no idea. xD

40. Anything sore/hurting right now?
- Maybe something.


41. When was the last time you yelled at someone?
- Forgotten. HAHAH I don't store these kind of things in mind, u know.

42. What's bothering you right now?
- Clueless.

43. List three things you want to do in the next four months.
- WOOOOOW. next 4 months? hmmm, that'd be March eh? well I haven't planned anything yet.

44. Do you have any pets? if so, what are their names?
- I have lotsa. Fishies, no names =/ ; Dogs, Snow White, Princess, Pollar, (i know! weird names, but there are reasons!) ; Cats, no names ; Hamster - (SOON TO BE NAMED!) ; used to have a monkey too, his name was Nazim! HAHAHAH! I sure do miss my monkey!

45. Do you know the difference between you're and your?
- "You're" merely is "YOU ARE" and "your" points to you, about what u have..something like that?

46. Who would you like to see right now?
- Him..... although it'd kill me.

47. What can you hear right now?
- I can hear what my environment's sound. xP

48. Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off?
- it was just him...

49. Are you a forgiving person?
- Yes, most likely.


50. Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
- not anymore =(
but maybe I will, one day...

Labels:



I swear to you, I've been RETRO`FIED!
Love from, Chiaw Yuen


That Lady

My Main Blog!!!


Cravings

There's so much that I want...
First thing on the list:
To Be With Him Again...

TYPO-ERROR

Please leave a message when you visit.
Thank You! =)



Friends

CLICK HERE ❤


Singing

Music will be up soon!

Reminiscence

June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008

Credits

Designer: ChiawYuen
Design Based-On: UN.existing-love}
Basecodes: WHITE_LICIOUS
Image: Photobucket
& Blogger + Blogskins